Monday, September 24, 2007
i've gt nice fringe
heylos.. :))

i'm in a super good mood. yes. becoz i met my sunshine and his fren today! :D okay, my fren too. LOL.

yes, as u can guess, i've gt nice fringe coz i went to cut hair today. went to amk to cut hair. super nice lahh! and freddy is super good. :D bu kuay frm london trained de. HAHA.

vincent, Vijay, and chari went tog to cut hair today. :DD i met them at amk hub. was there having lunch with sus, bings, glow, gab, jaron, jem, daniel, marcus, ernest. josh came when i was leaving. yeps. :))

btw, i went for service today okay??! whoa!! dun be so surprised to see me at service leii... i nt backslided lehh. jus tt i nided more time to study for exams. so nw exams over le i can come back for service on sundays le lorr! :DD and i woke up at like 8 plus even tho i slpt at 3am this morning okay? nt considering the fact tt i slpt at 5am the previous day. i'm exhausted lahh..

gonna mit gab to go shopping tmr. oh yes, thanks gab. for picking us today. we wud have been super wet soup chickens if u dint pick us. HAHA. and movie marathon tmr!! :D

oh yes, and then vijay, vinc and chari went shopping. :DD of coz vijay bought most stuff. we watched movie for free!! :D watched rogue assassin. EEEE. very violent. head roll off, blood everywhere. well, it was NC-16 lahh huh! and guess what? i dun look 16!!! -_-'' but its a good thing i guess. :D means i look young. HEES. the ticket guy asked me for my ic lahh. WAIT, mayb he wanted to know hw old i am. :P HAHA. okays, dun so BHB. yes.

went all the way down to EAST COAST park to get back my darling laptop! and thanks VINCENT!! for EVERYTHING! thanks for helping me carry my heavy purple crumpler. and thanks to both vijay and vincent for having dnr with me, watching movie with me. and so kindly went down with me all the way to EAST COAST! HEES. THANKS GUYS! :DD

i love my fringe! and i love my friends! ALL! SUS, BINGS, GAB, GLOW, VINCENT, SHUYUN! EVERYONE!!! :DD wheee. OH YES, JOSH, and CARISSA TOO! :DD u ppl are the reason y i have a smile on my face whenever i see u! :DD u brighten up my day!

thanks sunshine! FOR EVERYTHING! there're are no words to describe hw blessed i feel whenever u're beside me! :DD

love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:03
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note