Sunday, September 30, 2007
my many minute matters
heylos.

i'm dead tired man. gosh. my whole nite wasnt tt good either. mayb i shud consider off-ing my phone when i slp. i woke up at like 6am to read 4msges! =.= but i was too tired to reply them.

sighs. but i had good rest eventually today lahh. yeahh, woke up at 9 plus. then went back to slp aft breakfast. coz super tired. then sat on my couch and had tam tam the whole day. till mum came home with food. HA.

PW...
gosh. i dunno hw to do it man. i feel everyone's giving up. SIGHS. but hey! we still have to go thru it yes? so pls, we nid everyone to help! sighs..

i've gt many things to do. i've gt to start mugging. i've gt to focus. i really have alot of small stuff to do man. everyday sku's late. SIGHS. tt's it. i wont have time for anyone else. if u're nt frm POINT. COMM and u wana catch me, try sunday or jus pop me a msg i'll see hw i can fit u into my schedule.

i nid to get away. like really seriously right after exams. but its so tight. and there's nt much money to get away anw. sighs..

okays, let's talk abt something happier. i've stopped crying. :] which is kinda good. been crying like for 2 or 3 days straight le. nope. chari must be strong. cant be so emotional.

yes. i really feel like washing my hands off alot of stuff.

things i need:
1) A BEST FRIEND (REAL ONES)
2) MONEY to plan my trip.
3) MORE TIME.
4) finish up PW.
5) discipline.
6) motivator.
7) A BREAK.
- a break away from... -

i tink its time to get organised and really write out my priorities big and nice.

love.
CHARI ** ((:

Labels:

Slid down the rainbow at 21:29
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note