Saturday, October 27, 2007
my "fruitful" day
heylos :))

i'm happy. after the big disappointment, everything turned out for the better. HAHA. i had dnr at home. with my frens. (jer, vj, vinc and reeza) like as if i didnt c them enuff yesterday. HAHA!

anw, today (26th oct) was super fruitful coz i really did alot of things in one day. vincent is such a motivator!! :DD he makes me sit there and finish my MATH. ppl gt overnite prayer, i gt overnite mugging. :// but i'm really glad i managed to do abit of chinese and one whole wrksht of MATH!! yipeee!! i wana thank VINCENT for asking me go css to study. and thank you VJ, for talking to the security guard. HAHA.

oh yes, and jer's hand was jus itching. itching to play mahjong. i was actually abt to walk out with the guys to eat at prolly sp. but i met shuyun along the way. and she carrying alot of things lah. so i told the guys, i'll mit them at sp. i wana help shuyun carry home first. anw, so half way, jer called me and asked, if cud come over to play mahjong! lol. i played. awhile. okay, for A WHILE. til the guys all cudnt TONG liao. LOL. shud have seen jer's face sia! LOL. super funny!

too bad, i gt no photos to show. oh yes, and i won hun yi se! SUPER HAPPY! gang shang zi mo some more! HAHA. so it was like double limit. :DD anws, i totally forgot abt my darl. as in, i forgot he might be hungry and didnt ask dad/mum to buy anything home for him. OOPS. my bad. :// so after the game, he went down to macs to eat.

i decided to be a kind soul and accompanied him coz jer was going home to konk. i tink reeza was jus too lazy to go all the way to SP to eat. HAHA. so i ate my icecream while he ate his "dinner" and i did my math too! and i finally finished it!! :DD awesome eh? i know hw to do all the STAR-ed questions lahh! :DD yipeeee!

anw, its alrdy 3am. i nid to slp. i'm super tired. i alrdy look like a panda. alrightos, my gang made my day! thanks guys!

love.
CHARI ** ((:

Labels:

Slid down the rainbow at 01:04
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note