Friday, February 22, 2008
cynicism
hey..

i'm feeling awfully cynical right now. i dunno what's eating into me. mayb after giving out too much its time to feel like tt myself.

why does it always feel tt only i give out and dun receive? why must i always be the one to be more patient to wait and comfort, and encourage? why do i always get fair weathered friends? ppl who only wants to draw frm me, and nt encourage me? yet, when ppl encourage me, it all comes together. like one whole chunk. then tt becomes overwhelming.. but i'm stil thankful for it.

worship nite is coming.. yet, i cant seem to focus on GOD. i cant seem to change my inner being. :// i cant seem to worship HIM the way i used to. why?? GAHH! this is irritating. getting on my nerves. dear LORD, pls give me the strength to continue to reach out to ppl. help me nt to allow their emotions become mine. neither allowing their problems to become my burdens. LORD, i lift them all to u right now. IN JESUS' NAME i pray, AMEN!

okayy, anw, i'm given 2 days MC to rest my leg. and i am gonna use it wisely! i must study. i know i must. but gosh.. it aint easy man! MOTIVATION!!!! rarrrr... i tink i shud slp nw. its late. my friends seem to have disappeared once again. oso dunno they angry what. siao! LORD, help me to forgive them.

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:


p.s: tag me pls! :///
Slid down the rainbow at 00:02
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note