Friday, February 15, 2008
EXCLUSIVE story of hw i spent my v day!
heyy :))

yes, as most of u have heard, thru other friends or thru my messages to u guys.. i'm INJURED. LOL. on VALENTINES' DAY. yes. anw, before i start my full account of my story, HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY everyone! hope u guys had fun! :DD

i actually planned my V day quite nicely. but i guess GOD had better plans for me!

okays.. here's what happened...

joyce messaged me the nite before asking me if she cud borrow my OTHELLO. so i said, okay. and went earlier to sku so tt i cud pass her the book. :) but i went so early and no one was there yet. and i sat down with melinda for awhile at stadium watching a bunch of YR1s playing ULTIMATE FRISBEE. so i gt tempted. but then, those yr 1s left. but another bunch came. so i asked if i cud play.

nt long aft, hsiang lin and jan came. but i stil played. even dragged yj to play. HAHAHA! and then i ran super super fast. and stopped like within 2 or 3 steps. (i was wearing hard cover adidas shoes) so i rammed my own foot again. yes. the fractured one. then the nail kinda opened up i guess. so it started to hurt but i didnt really check. continued to play for awhile then went for my paper.

rushed up, paper started, and i felt my toe really painful. (gosh.. what kind of english is tt?!) okay, i felt pain at my toe area. so i took off my shoes and saw my socks soaked in blood. okay, nt exactly soaked but like had blood stains on it and immediately i knew its bad. i told myself.. must concentrate on paper. but i cudnt! i jus cudnt concentrate when it was like excruciating pain and blood jus kept oozing out..

so abt 3 mins into paper, i called the invigilator and asked to leave. so i left. dad came.. went down to SGH.. saw the docs super quick.. oh btw, THE DOCTOR, DR ALEXENDER WILLIAMS is SO HANDSOME! seriouslY! my hot date for V day seh! blessing in disguise. HAHAHA. beats going out with YJ, GAB, and MARCUS. HAHAHA. okay, kidding. :P but he's really good looking lahh. ang mo. but married i tink. oh wells. HAHAHA!

anw, he sent me for x-ray. waited more than 1.5hrs for results.. then he said, good news, no broken bones. but i gt an appointment with prof indegeet singh on next tues 26 feb. so pls pray for me! pray he wont suggest operating on me or casting anymore.

oh for those whom i kinda forgot to reply, my phone died in the hospital. thus, i cudnt msg everyone back. and only did when i gt home. so nw, u can read my story here. u can come visit me too! HAHAHA. but pls let me know first. and bring sunflowers! :P

btw, NOW, i really want to go bowling and play pool. i want to go sentosa and want to eat tempura! i REALLY WANT! besides my sunflower. but i stil want! HAHAHAHA. now u know what to get for me on my bday? train tix to SENTOSA! WOOTS! :))

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:17
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note