Tuesday, February 19, 2008
GOD'S AMAZING LOVE!
heyy!! :))

this is like a MUST READ entry! HAHAHA!

GOD is really so amazing, i may be a very good narrator, but i know u wont be able to understand or believe until u experience HIS AMAZING LOVE for U! so my prayer is that thru this entry, it will spur u on to search deeper and go deeper in ur walk with GOD! and if u haven KNOWN this AMAZING best friend of mine yet, i pray tt u'll come to know HIM sooN! :DD

okayy, i slpt pretty early last nite as i was sian and bored. i set my alarm to 9pm. but when i rang, i off-ed it and changed my alarm to 5.50am. coz i was too sian to wake up to pack bag and everything. so set my alarm earlier so i got more time and wont be late for sku. HA!

anw, then i woke up at 11.30pm! and i cudnt exactly slp coz i was kinda hungry and was afraid gastric might act up coz i haven been eating properly. so i prayed. then gt up to drink milo. came back to my room and decided i shud do QT. haven done Quiet Time in a while since my foot got into trouble.

so i started praising GOD and thanking HIM for who HE is and all the things HE has done in my life. all the ppl HE's brought into my life. things tt i've been thru and how HIS faithfulness has prevailed. :)) truly awesome and i really got no words to describe that feeling!

and i read thru the previous days' readings and all were speaking abt repentance. and if u haven read it or not aware of it, REPENTANCE is a HUGE word! its nt a one time thing, its not jus saying sorry LORD. forgive me.. FORGIVENESS is another HUGE word. repenting is asking for forgiveness. and forgiveness is acquired thru the transformation of ur whole entire life. of having a radical change in ur mindset. its by NOT making the same mistake! its by going AWAY frm ur sins. and its a constant effort. not to be taken lightly!

it took me so long to be convicted that i want to change. tt i want to come back to the 1st love i had with my PAPA GOD. to do the things i used to do that pleased HIM. tt i felt good doing. :)) and not living with SIN and GUILT! NO! i'm no longer gonna allow tt to happen. i'm nt gonna let things and situations and circumstances steal my JOY! i want to have tt JOY! and i will praise GOD whether my situation is bad or good. :DDD

its so good to be back. to be able to praise and worship GOD with a pure, clean heart. choosing to be HOLY unto HIM! :D so i encourage all of u, all my friends and warriors running this race too, to continue to press on! to be strong. GOD SHOWS HIMSELF EVEN STRONGER THAN U IMAGINE THRU DIFFICULT TIMES IN LIFE! dun give up! GOD IS FAITHFUL! HE'LL CARRY YOU THRU!! :DD AMEN? :P

okayy.. my day..

i went to sku as per normal. but weird thing is tt my usual friends whom are always with me didnt come to stand with me. neither did they say hello to me when we went to class nt mentioning asking abt my toe. so i was abit.. hurt. and sad. and confused. coz i oso dunno why they were like tt. it was kinda awkward during MT. but i prayed in the toilet and chose to just be myself.

so aft awhile, it got okay. moreover, YJ came to sit with me during break. tt really helped and encouraged me alot. :)) thanks YJ! oh yes, before i forget to say, even tho i'm gonna see YJ like every wkend, i dunno y, i felt i'm gonna miss him ALOT ALOT!! like i'm alrdy missing him! tho he's like stil ard. :/// oh wells. i wish u all the best! :D study hard! :D

okay, sorry, anw, then i went for econs. which wasnt bad at all. jus tt it was really hot and humid! and the heat was getting my brains. but we watched a movie on globalisation which wasnt tt bad. coz now, history seems to be econs and econs GP and GP history! so now, everything seems so interlinked tt sometimes i get confused if econs notes belong to history or vice versa. LOL

had to stay back for extra lessons for LJH's history. frm like 3.30 to 4.30. and we ended class at 2.05! but i managed to finish like 2 pieces of HOMEWORK and read abit of econs new lecture notes. so i quite happy. HAHAH. and drank bubbletea before i came home. :D

so i'm like super happy and on fire and driven now! will be starting my disciplined life all over again! i can do it.. THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME! :DD

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 18:55
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note