Wednesday, February 13, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

chari.tong. :) tong came to visit on 2nd day!

chari wearing jerald's shoes :) very comfy jerald! HA.

jerald.chari (finally gt a pic of him)

jem.chari :) crashed my grandparents place! HA.

blur but my cute cussie janine.

slpy chari on 2nd day

my cussie barnabas! HA.

this is ryan, my nephew who is alrdy 15! 0.O

chari.gina :) 1st day

gina.chari. (bored) LOL

C.H.A.R.I

woots. mosiac

skinny mirror! HA. but i stil look fat. ://

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:

p.s: pls do not kop my photos without my permission. INTEGRITY! thanks.
Slid down the rainbow at 17:57
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note