Friday, February 15, 2008
my thanks!

snowman with heart! :))

snowman with chari! :P




anw, first of all, i wud like to thank VINCENT TAN for fulfilling my random wish of a snowman with my name on it. he took like so many pics. :P so nice! :DDDD i love the heart. :))
thanks vinc! u're my best bud! :P





thank you melinda for the cookies.


thank you joyce&fiona for the yummy cereal which kept my mind off the pain i was experiencing on my way home in the cab! HA!





thank u everyone who wished me happy valentines' day! jem, i love ur msg! HAHAHA. original!

happy v day everyone!

and thank u everyone who prayed for me! i'm sure i'll be up and running soon enuff. HAHAHA!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:32
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note