Sunday, February 17, 2008
stil up and abt.
heyy :))

hiah and rena are so sweet. coz they came to pick me up at my place today so i cud go down to church for tambourine and youth! :DDD

today during tambourine we learned a new pattern called praise! its pretty easy and nice to do! gonna try it out tmr at service. provided i dun fall aslp. i'm super tired nw but my hair nt dry yet..

anw, dunno why, but during youth service i was very restless and sian. nt only me lah, like yj and alissa and sus too. oh wells. i oso dunno why. any old hw, aft service wanted to teach jem praise. but dunno why he gt distracted by something else. then played netball awhile.. AHEM! dun get me wrong, i was only a camper. meaning, i stayed at the scoring zone and screamed into ppl's faces when they come too close to me! HAHAHA. i didnt run at all! SERIOUS! HA.

then aft tt, played volley ball awhile then i had to go. oh oh, during the netball game, kaixiang scratched ME! :///// i screamed like crazY! and told jem to get me a plaster. and i said, bleeding. faster. and JEM tot it was my TOE! LOL. he came back with a super huge plaster! HAHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY LAHH!! LOL.

anw, my arm nw hurts abit. but dun worry kaixiang, i'm nt angry with u. LOL! it jus seems tt my right side is "DO NOT TOUCH ME" side for nw. HAHAHA!

oh btw, glow alrdy told me he's gonna get me the HUGE pencil box frm WALLET SHOP. so dun get tt anymore ah! dun later my bday come, i gt 2 or 3 or 4 pencil box! LOL! :p and and, i dun wana adidas running shoes le. i want ASICS nw. HA. ask jerald why. :P

okayy, gtg..

i had a great time praising GOD today! GOD IS SO AWESOME AND AMAZING!! HE'S SO MAGNIFICENT AND WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL AND ALWAYS IN CONTROL! GOD, I LOVE YOU!!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:14
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note