Thursday, March 27, 2008
i so miss my laptop!
heyy

i'm in a real sian mood now. the weather and HUMAN BEINGS ard me are affecting my mood! it so totally sucks. i can so scold so many vulgarities and say all sorts of nasty things now. but i wont. i wont coz it will jus make my post look ugly and all.

but i'm really depressed and frustrated right inside of me. so frustrated til i cant even cry out a single drop of tear coz i'm feeling so rarr rarr-ish! i hate tt kind of feeling i have right now. i oso hate the VERY fact tt i've to study very hard. like A for lit. A for hist and A for econs. and A for GP! gosh! -.-'' i have to study study study! tt's all i have to do.

and i've been so distracted. its nt anybody's fault. its all my own fault. me not being more disciplined. and opening myself to all sorts of trouble... BAHHH! i'm the one who's dumb...

i've been lacked of slp lately. moreover, i've been slping in class. my only disciplined side is tt i've been going sku every single day.. haven fallen sick. doing all my work. trying hard to stay awake! copying notes. i'm really trying very hard to study!! but i really dun have motivation to study! and friends can be seen as an encourager, or a distractioN! which in my case... i dun intend to elaborate.

i'm super hungry. but i dun feel like eating. no appetite. i've no one to blame but myself.

i'm to blame. i'm...... jus another girl.
Slid down the rainbow at 16:05
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note