Sunday, April 27, 2008
something's wrong
heyy

i tink something's extremely wrong with me. i'm going into very weird mood swings. and it has jus been this 2 weeks. am i really tt stressed up? i'm so affected by "I NEED TO MUG" that all my relationships with ppl have been affected! i cant talk normally to my parents anymore. and i tink they feel it too. i tink they feel i'm weird or may have even been afraid to approach me.

:(( its bad. very bad. i slighted everyone in rena's hse last nite. i dun usually slight everyone. and i usually say it out. but i didnt. and i actually had a very good day till i received some sort of news. what in the world is wrong with me? i gt choices and why cant i make the right ones?

HOW TO STAY OPTIMISTIC ALL THE TIME?! how to be alright, its okay.. even thru times when ppl do things u wana do but they didnt call u along? how not to feel hurt, and say, oh. its alright. nahh. i honestly think it aint easy to do it. i first acknowledged my feelings of hurt. then i had a choice whether to be angry or not. and it took some quiet moments and time to calm down and decide i am not gonna be angry.

it took me quite a while to calm down and to be able to still do my lit. its almost 12. and i'm extremely tired..

hais, all my prayer warriors out there, pls do pray for me. cover me and my family with loads of prayer pls. thanks loads.

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
212 degrees.

i'm sorry. i dunno where's this going. but i really want to make it work. mayb i shudnt try tt hard? i dunno. i nid answers.
Slid down the rainbow at 23:23
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note