Monday, April 28, 2008
thanks
heyy :))

first of all, i wana thank ALL who have been praying for me. interceding on my family and my behalf. THANK U VERY MUCH. thank u for all the encouragement and care and love u guys have showered me. :))

thank u for understanding and listening to me pour out. thanks for holding up tt shield of faith for me too. i hope i didnt drag anyone down with my behaviour on sat and yesterday. really sorry. i was really very stressed. and had alot of "BIG" work to be done (meaning, work i dun exactly know where to start)

anw, i slpt extremely late yesterday like abt 2am becoz i went over to punitha's hse to finish up the oil crisis proj. which yeah, i kinda did the slides and script by myself. GROUP WORK. hmm. but i'm still grateful for the pts given. and managed to postpone the presentation til when dyan's ard.

oh, and i waited for vinc to meet me at amk hub for dnr. and he was like quite late. so i gt really hungry and kinda gt gastric. but i ate medicine, ate food, prayed and slpt. HA. so today better. :))

after history, i was extremely tired. and finally fell aslp during GP tutorials for awhile.. then had PE. wheeee...my team played 2 games. one we lost, 2-0 which i played.. and the other, i didnt play, but we won 3-0! :D okayy, the one i played in, the team we were up against were quite strong okayy?! HAHAHHAA. anw.. i'm tired. yes.

anw.. i've made an improvement in my lit essays. which is an encouragement to me to continue to put in more hard work. and to constantly think abt the themes and everything. its like every now and then i'm really tinking abt it u know?! LOL! amazing isnt it?! at least my teacher didnt scold me today. :) and i finished the themes with hsiang lin last nite. only at 1 plus. tt's why i slpt so late.

oh wells, GOD's been good. His faithfulness prevails. like reallY! and HE's proving himself strong and real to me. i see and sense it.

thank u Lord, for sending all the wonderful ppl into my life. including my parents. :)))

i cudnt get it back to the original font size and stuff. LOL. i tink i press wrongly. anw, i had dinner with my parents today. at country manna! :D the food was quite good. i had steak. :)) and shared buffalo wings with mum and dad. :) its been awhile since we ate like tt. and enjoyed the food and everything. most imptly, mum and dad were happy. :)))) and daddy bought me this new table lamp which costs like $179!!!! initial thot tt went thru my mind was why u can spend so much on a lamp and cant pay for my shoes! which is oso a need coz my adidas shoes are dying. but, still can wear lahh. tt's why i haven changed shoes yet. YET. :P

oh wells. i'm really happy. and exhausted too. pls continue to pray for me and my family and also the ppl taking their MID YR exams. :)) thanks everyone! love&hugs..

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:

212 degrees
Slid down the rainbow at 21:38
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note