Friday, June 13, 2008
GOD's anointing upon you&me! :)
heyy! HELLO PPL!

been a few days since i updated my blog eh? :)) missed me? HAHHAA.

okayy, i've been away in a worship camp! its super awesome!!! :D WOOTS! GOD's so so so GREAT. and AMAZING. and COMPASSIONATE, and MERCIFUL. AND GRACIOUS! and i'm sure all of u that went experienced HIM in a way u might have never experienced before! :DD

melvin, i told u to be ready and go with an expectant heart to be touched eh? :))) GOD's super coolios and HE jus knows how to touch us and stir up our spirit-man! :D AMEN?! hahhaa..

okayy, the other reason why i cant come online so much is because i'm supposed to spend like 18hrs studying! HAHAHA. but i decided to blog today. i know i dun have much time to study! but, i'll still use my remaining time to study hard! :D if GOD's for me, who can be against me? :DD

i'm so super excited. and i've really caught the fire and am riding on HIS waves. are u?? :)) for those of u who have yet to believe in JESUS, dun worry, its never to late to allow HIM to do something in ur life. first step is to TRUST and believe! and TRUST me, u'll see things take place in ur life! :D

woots, to the rest of my youth, dun worry, u haven missed the opportunity tho it was really good! why i said u haven missed it is becoz, WE've caught it! and WE will pass it on to U! :DD be READY my dears! to catch it and ignite ur heart! tt passion for GOD must NEVER grow cold! AMEN? :))

my whole body's aching like crazy. coz first of all, played netball like some crazy girl! LOL. and then danced super freelY! WHOA.. loving GOD is jus so indescrible. and tt's lavishing praise on HIM! breaking my alabastar jar!

secondly, i'm super tired coz haven slpt properly and stuff. nw my eyes feel extremely puffy. last nite's slp was the best! :P heehee. next thing to do is to put heat ruB! :P like soak myself in it or something.

and i oso found out another thing thru this camp, is tt, i really like to make someone laugh. it makes me super happy to see a smile on ur face! (i'm speaking generally) as in, really, it really brightens up my day to see u smile at me. or laugh HAHA-ly at what i said. :) and i promise i'll try make intelligent jokes and nt those lame ones. HAHAHA. coz i'm nt lame. i'm a SPACESHIP. NT A LEGEND! LOL! :))

btw, ppl who went and caught the HOLY fire, melvin. carissa. alissa. cassandra. ernest. marcus ng. marcus koh. jeremy. sus. glow. gwong. daniel. christian. rena. ben. kaixiang. yj. and ME! (did i miss anyone out? pls dun get offended. i jus cant remember so many names! LOL.) speaker was ANDREW YEO! heyy! HE's ANOINTED MAN! :))

anw, i'll tell u more sooN! i gtg.

i will love YOU LORD, with all my heart,
with all my soul,
with all my strength,
with all my mind.

i will SERVE You Lord,
with all my heart,
with all my soul,
with all my strength,
with all my mind!!! :))

in HIS amazing, abounding LOVE.
CHARI ** ((:
212 degrees
Slid down the rainbow at 12:24
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note