Tuesday, July 15, 2008
GOD is GOOD!
heyy :))

i wonder if i ever used the same title! HEH! but heyy! GOD IS REALLY GOOD OKAYY?! HAHAHA..

GOD is GOOD because:
1) HE lifted my burden
2) HE gave me mummy and daddy to love me!
3) HE allowed my phone to die (meaning, i can get NEW phone! HAHAHA)
4) HE kept me awake during CONSULTATION (history) today.
5) HE allowed MDM SHAM not to come in for lit today! HEH! (i slpt during her lesson coz she wasnt here!)
and the list cud go on forever. because GOD is love. and GOD is ETERNAL!

the ice mocha kept me super HYPER and awake during history! HEH! ask my friends and they'll tell u i was practically crazy. i wasnt running abt, but i definitely wasnt quiet at all. heh. like in the morning, i was like super down n moody. had a fluctuating day... as in mood. in the aftnoon i was hyper like siao after my slp of 30mins and mocha. and now, i'm totally thrashed. like tired..

ANW, heh. studyinggg.. :P

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:

Dear Lord, You sustain me Lord.
YOU know i'm tired and drained.
GOD i need YOUR strength!
LORD, pls help me to rely on YOUR strength and not my own
Lord, u're my refuge and my strength
My very help in times of need.
Thank You Lord,
In JESUS' name i pray,
AMEN! ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:10
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note