Tuesday, July 08, 2008
school's in. life's OUT!
heyy!! :DD

today is officially my first day back in sch.. LOL. and it wasnt tt bad, tho i slpt pretty late last nite, i managed to go thru sku today. HAHAA. in GP lecture, we had some motivational talk. HA. one of those "TALKS". yes. and to me it was pretty good. but my friend found it ' PATRONISING'. which to me, is quite sad. and if u wana find it that way, dun expect me to agree with u. coz i really dont.

anw, econs we finally are doing monopolistic competition and she taught extremely fast. within 2 periods, covered most of MC liao! power eh? HAHA. i think by tmr we wud have done half of oligopoly. BUT, we ARE behind time!!! HAHA. other classes finished before the exams lehH! oh wells..

then GP tutorial was really boring. HAI. but yeah, learnt abit. and laughed ALOT! HAHA. so not tt bad, break was the best of coz. had 4 breaks in total today! :P

LIT was normal. went thru some essay. hsiang lin did extremely well! she gt 20/25!! COOL EH? LIT LEHH! LOL. proud of her. :))

anw, i nid to dinner soon. and then study. so.. till i update u guys more... pls keep me in prayer. like loads. coz its gonna be difficult. BESIDES GOD, my main priority would be my upcoming A levels. i hope u guys understand if i cant join u guys for fun, or dnr or whatsoever. ALSO, pls help me by like not tempting me to stay out. but encourage me to go home and study. HAHA. pls also motivate me if i ever get down. LAST BUT NOT LEAST, PLS STAY CLOSE TO PAPA GOD!

always remember HIS goodness. dun be short-term memory ppL! remember what GOD has done for u and PRAISE HIM! HE DESERVES ALL PRAISE yeah? LET UR PRAISES RINGGG!! :DD

in HIS love.
CHARII ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:12
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note