Wednesday, August 27, 2008
mark my words
heylos.

my cramps are slightly better. but i went see doc for it, and for the first time, he helped me reduce cost. tho stil alot. but its alot cheaper. i've spent so much on my health. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. this got to stop.

mark my words...

1) i'm gonna save money by nt going to see doc anymore unless i'm REALLY sick.

2) i WANT to do A levels.
there's no stopping me now. i really want that cert. even if i get Cs and Ds, i tink i wud stil be happY! as long, as i get a full cert. i jus want a full cert! ((: of coz, my aim is stil A for history, A for econs, B for lit.
for prelims: History - C
LIT - D
ECONS - C
GP - C
yes. i'm gonna study now. i got GP tmr. pls keep me in prayer. thanks! ((:

thanks for talking to me today. yes, i tink what u say really makes sense. tt's why u're u and u're so different. and i want to be different too. i'm nt everybody. u're right. i shudnt jus focus on the majority! talking to u did help me straighten out some of my thots. which oso means i nid to place my focus on studies and GOD!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 12:58
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note