Tuesday, August 26, 2008
my bday photos! ((:
heylos! here are some pictures taken during my birthday this yr.
i recently got them from a friend. so yep. ((: enjoY!
oh and btw, u shud actually see them frm bottom up! haha. :P

marcus.yj.daniel.jerald

look at glow's face! HAHA

bridging and desserting! :P

OPEN PRESENTS TIME! ((:

elMO!

me and my presents! many thanks ((: <3

chari loves elmo

reading my letter ((:

yes, i gt cream on my face! but still pretty okay? :P

my bro's friends. they came for my 9th birthday. and are here again, at my 19th birthday! haha

yes, my cool photographer of the day! thanks! ((:

look, my "nicey" friends frm CSS wanted to throw me into the pooL! ://

this made my day! SUNFLOWER!

look at the huge BEAUTIFUL cake. i love it! makes me so hungry nw. cost a BOMB!

ice cream cake frm gelare okay?! :P YUM

me.gab. ((:

enjoying the cake! ((:

HAHA. daniel oh daniel!

chari and NICEY friends from CSS

shuyun.chari.vijay.weiteck.junhong! ((: <3 thanks for making my day! ((:

stephen giving me ang pow! (elmo looks happy!) haha

4 pretty princesses! ((:


they made me smell and guess what it was. and i said, GRASS. hahaa!

wooo! pleasantly surprised! ((: SMILES

can u even see my candles?

cut cake!

elmo is huge!

yes, beautiful cake order by gab. ((: thx. but nt so ex next time PLS! HAHA

hahaha, the princess has arrived.

sus leading me. i was scared man.

i didnt know i was hogging the stairs! haha. but the ppl behind me were nice. didnt rush me. HAHA

i was blindfolded for a very long time!

while waiting for me to come

HELLO elmO!

jemm!

GLOW

DANIEL


HAHA. tt's all folks. got more, but super unglam. HAHA. anw, i want to really thank GAB, SUS, JEM, YJ and bings and everyone else who was involved in the planning.

esp YJ, coz u really make me SUPER duper touched! when i heard u started planning all these 5mths before my actual day, my jaw dropped. and the amt of papers u gave out, and all the talking u had to do. thank u loads!

thank u all my peers at MI, for writing the notes. and making my day. yes, thank U!

last but nt least, thank u family!! for keeping it such a secret. i know it wasnt easy.

AND THANK U ALL THOSE TT COULDNT MAKE IT but still wished me.

for those, who couldnt make it, and didnt bother coming, heh, it was ur lost! COZ WE HAD FUN!! ((:

looking forward to my 21st birthday! HAHAHA. (overseas? :P)

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:43
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note