Tuesday, August 26, 2008
warmth in my heart!
heyloos!! ((:

oohh!! i'm in an extremely good mood now. COZ, GOD is good! u know, the more u think abt something tt makes ur blood boil, the angrier u'll be. so, put it aside and praise GOD. dun let SMALL things affect U! ((: HAHAHAHA! i'm in a BEAUTIFUL mood now! ((:

yes yes, today rain like crazy. i went back to sku. to jus totally get ignored by most of my friends. its so depressing in sku becoz the atmosphere there is stressful and depressing. i dun like sku at all. the only thing that makes me happy is when i feel i'm learning and absorbing! ((: HAHAHA! amazing right? for the first time in my how many yrs of studying, i like going to sku only becoz i really get to study, no longer becoz can do my duty as an SC or going sku to mit my friends. heh. i dun really have friends aft YJ left. but nope, i'm nt gonna be depressed! i stil met many others tt made me smile and remembered all the fun times i had in sku! ((: HAHAHAHA!

okay, i'm nt supposed to blog, but i cant contain my joY! HAHAHA okayy, going straight to the point! :P

i was at home and waiting to watch my korean drama. and guess what? someone called, asked if i was at home and i was like ya, quite reluctant to move out of my warm cozy sofa to go to the front door (especially when my show was starting in 3 mins!) HEH. i was like, hmm, okayy. walk chari.lol. so i did! to my surprise, i met someone whom i've been longing to mit the whole entire week! HAHA! and its only day2 of week 10! heh. SUPER HAPPY! and guess what? my goody, sweet friend passed me a present! all prettily wrapped up. and i immediately knew what it was! HAHAHAHA!! ITS THE BOOK I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET FROM BORDERS!! hehehehee!! i'm so super happY! coz now i've got it. and its given to me by my best friend!! (((((: i tell u, no more moody moody, no more stomach cramps. all geared up to study! ((:

thank U BEST FRIEND!! <3 ((:

i love u loads! goodness. u really never fail to make my day! thanks for being my sunshine in the rain and putting a SMILE on my face! ((:
and yes, thanking GOD for placing u in my life! ((: hahaa. one of GOD's greatest gifts = FRIENDS! ((: thank u everyone for making me smile! ((:

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 20:25
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note