Friday, October 31, 2008
1st PAPER- HISTORY.
heyy (((:

hahaa, now, only invited ppl can read my blog! WHEEE! no more weird ppl, annoymous human beings and un-nice ppl! (((: you ppl are the privileged 8 to be able to read more blog daily. and dun u dare give out ur username and password to others so that they can access my blog ah! :P

anw, today's history paper is quite interesting. it was really pretty easy. but then again, charii didnt study, whose fault? VINCENT'S? heh, no lah, my own. who ask me nv study, who ask me talk on the phone, who ask me nv slp?! hais. this morning was really crazy man. my stomach hurt so badly. and i msged 4 ppl, mel, gab, sus and mummy. and only sus replied me lahh! GOOD LAH! hais. nvm, sus, u're THE BEST! ((:

anw, i had lunch with mel, melvin mahaan, punitha, syl and her boyfriend raazak. LOL. it was pretty fun! (((: but mel so quiet lahh! LOL. quietly listening to our "wholesome" talk abt A lvls and UNI. HEH.

anw, i'm super tired nw. i dunno if i shud go for tuition or for CLUNY. i think i shall not go for either. HEH. :P super tired. i shall slp and then watch tv! LOL. no lah, and then read notes alright? so that, i can 1) save money. 2) study. 3) get enuff rest. 4) wake up early to meet ______ for breakfast. ((: HAHAHAA!! :P

anw, i think this is coooool! :P i'm gonna limit the ppl who can read my blog. LOL! :P or i shud change my blog. HAHA. like MOVE! :P

anw, in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 14:34
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note