Thursday, October 30, 2008
woots. mixed feelings.
heyy ((:

i haven blogged in awhile. been so super busy. HAHA. u wont believe me. i've been playing so hard, it doesnt even feel likes its A levels tmr. and yes, my As start tmr!!!! -.-''

i really want to thank ALL who has been praying for me, spurring me on, telling me i NEED to study. and catching hold of me and making me read and digest my notes. dragging me to school and all. LOL! thanks alot! esp to rena and ZHIRA!! LOL. love all of u! (((:

i've been really enjoying myself like no one's business. and i'm extremely happy tt As are finally here and soon its gonna be finally over. esp aft GP paper, it will be like 5 papers more to go! SUPER FAST! ((((: and then i can really take a break. whether or not i do well, or fail all, i will still PRAISE GOD. because i know HE has HIS plans for me! and plans to prosper me, and to give me a future! and i really cant wait to go for SERVE, do driving, work, and SERVE HIM! :P

i'm so super excited! HAHAA. i dunno why. and i feel and think GOD is so good. and so amazingg! and i know HE's with me all the way! (((:

okayy, i think i gtg.

anw, pls pray for me!! HISTORY PAPER 2 TOMORROW!!! at 8AM! [its a 3 hr paper!!! HEH]

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:

LORD, thank YOU for filling me with more and more of YOUR love. and more and more of COMPASSION. LORD, i know i need YOU in my life, and nothing else is more impt than YOU! ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 22:16
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note