Thursday, November 27, 2008
good talk.
hellO!

the bbq yesterday was great. tho i guess i only had 1 hotdog and a few satays, the marshmallow was YUMMY!
good thinking ernest! (((: HAHA.

oh yes, guys, u owe me 50cents each! HEH. i'm nt being calculative. but chari has no money and needs to save too! RIGHT? HAHA. so pls pass to me when u see me on sat or fri okay? thanks.

and ernest, when u wanna take back ur mat and shirt? LOL!

anw, i think the kids had fun yesterdaY! haha. i got to play my netball again. but without esmond on my team! and he really can jump lahh! i didnt have ernest, yj and esmond lehh!! but, i had kaixiang and aloy! LOL! in the end, i change team.

and there was this pri 3 boy there, his name is jonathan, and he has a brother andrew! lol. jon is super cute! reminds me of my own cussie, jon boy! LOL. and he's SUPER intelligent. andrew is super quiet, great ball sense! HAHA. i had him on my team too! he is a GREAT winger. with a good striker like kai and aloy. POWER ah! HAHA. and i had this really zai defence guy. i think his name is nicholas! HAHA. amazing!! he's really good. good ball sense too! HAHA.

i think i really love camps and orientations and such! HAHA!! :P this kind of one off ting is my forte man!! HAHAHA. and anw, i didnt managed to take photos!!! :((( oh wells. mel says he wants to take photo with me coz of my hair! HEH! LOL! i know la, i look like tweety bird now!!! HAHA. but cute mahhh!! HAHAHA! must give that cute face!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :P

i really got it at a good deal la. (((: thank GOD for the provisioN!!! (((:

okayy. funny hair photos time!!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 14:44
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note