Sunday, December 28, 2008
As I Await...
heyyy (((:

haven been able to update because there has been so many things going oN!

anw, first and foremost, BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!

HAHA. might post some random photos later. but i realised, i didnt manage to take photos with everyone. and waiting for sus to send me christmas photos.

i had a great christmas daY! :P really enjoyed myself alot alot. HEHE.
thanks guys for coming over! and playing polar bear and not killing me! LOL!
HEHE.

and i'm truly very excited for the new year 2009! i believe GOD has HIS BIG plans ready awaiting me as i patiently wait for HIM to reveal it to me. LOL! :P
i'm so super excited. with SERVE '09 and shifting to PP.
and for waiting patiently.
and for really gonna do new things and to serve GOD in an even greater way! :P
and and, NELGIN's wedding! i'm so super excited lahh! :P HEHE.
and i have to, have to, MUST TO, LOSE WEIGHT. lol.

and 2009 is gonna be challenging but i'm TRUSTING in GOD. (((:
that HE's gonna see me thru.
and anw, i'm super excited because i'm GONNA meet BENJY TMR!!!!! ((((((((:
i haven seen benjy in such a long time!!!!!!!! i truly, really, miss catching up with my SCs! :P

so happY! and guess where we're having dinner? LOL.
HEHE.
anw, yeppp. (((:

IN Christ Alone, i put my trust.
Living my life for HIM.
YOU. and only YOU Lord.

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 23:47
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note