Saturday, December 13, 2008
JESUS, YOU're my best friend
heyyy!!! (((:

GOD has been so so so good.
so faithful and all! (((:

though its been a tiring and trying, and testing week,
i really thank GOD for all the things HE has done for me.
i really thank GOD the people HE placed in my life!
i really thank GOD for MELVIN. SUS. SHUYUN.
oh and BRANDON and PASTOR GERALD!
and of course my whole entire family!
my DADDY, my MUMMY.
my sister lee, and brother lee.
and of course RENA LEE and NELSON LEE!
HEHE!!

woohoo! the lee family. :P
FAMILEE. LOL. get it?
okayy okayy.

anws, DANCE conference for the past 3 days was GOOD.
ermm. i only went two days due to stuff.
but the days that i was ard.. i really think it was cool.
and fun. and good.
and i think christian is so amazing. he's so good with the flags and all.
and i made a few friends.
ppl from SALEM are SUPER NICE LAHHHH!!! LOL.
like joanna [nana] and DOT and clara. HAHA.

i'm totally exhausted.
watched them chreographed a dance.
and took videos and photos and all.

and then flew down to pp.
still had time for dnr and walked in.
played drums.
aft tt, totally drained and tired. OH WELLS.
but i thank GOD for sus.
who heard all i had to say.

and after that i felt a whole lot better.
and thank YOU everyone else who made me smile! (((:
thanks justin for not putting pressure on me today!

i had very very good fellowship in macs in pp today.!!!!
nothing, i repeat, NOTHING beats fellowshipping with my beloved YOUTH! ((((:
they're totally love and they bring a smile to my face.
their randomness and funniness.
and NONSENSE! LOL. :P

i love you all!!! so much!!!
thank yoU! ((((:

i'm super slpy. might post photos, might not.
i think i'll do it tmr.
wont be going for youth tmr!
dun miss me! LOL.
i'll see you guys on sunday! ((((:

more photos please!!!!!!!

<3

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 01:26
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note