Wednesday, December 31, 2008
so dumb...
heyy (((:

i went over to meet my bff today. and i waited so long for bbf it felt forever, i cud have jus fell aslp at the station. (i waited abt 30-40mins). and then, the dumbest thing happened, i stayed too long in the station, i cudnt tap out! -.-''

and the station guy deducted $2 from me! i was so super sad. because $2 is alot to a student. LOL! and its alrdy my last few days with student concessioN! OH WELLS. lesson learnt. next time, jus let bff wait for me instead. LOL! :P KIDDING!

and then we bought alot alot of food. almost frm everywhere lah! and you know what? BK ran out of barley!!! how could they??! LOL. oh wells. so no drinks. and we went over to bff's place to slack.

i slacked and watched tv till i fell aslp! lol. and i think i slpt quite long. i was really tired. and my best friend being my best friend, let me slp! LOL.i woke up after perspiring. i wonder how i cud ever perspire, i am always cold. anw, maybe it was the blankie's fault. anw, then i gt hungry, when i woke up, i realised my best friend was aslp too. LOL!. then we grabbed some food. pasta!! HAHA. yummY! abit, cheesy tho. but still nice! THANKS BFF! (((: [you know you're the best because you're always there for me!]

and watched more tv, looked at photos and home sweet home! HEHE. (((:
i feel i super long nv slack with my best friend le! it was really good! (((:
thanks for spending today with me even tho u're like so busy! HAHA!!! :P

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 01:18
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note