Monday, January 12, 2009
2 ppl made my day today
hehehee..

the very TWO ppl who made my day today are.....

CHARMAINE ONG (frm SERVE) and CARISSA FAN!!!
they're so super nice. and they made me smile.

i was quite surprised tt charmaine msged me to tell me to get well sooon and that she'll see me tomorrow! HAHAHA. i'm MISSED! :P

and CARISSA suddenly msged me out of the blue to ask me if i wanted to dinner with her in SEMB! LOL! :P so nice right?

2 surprises that made my day!!! HAHAHAHA! :p
hehe.. thanks girlfriends! (((:
love U!


in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:32
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note