Saturday, January 03, 2009
2009!!
heyyy (((:

blessed new year!!!

its alrdy 3 days into the new yr and i dun feel like its 2009! i stil write my dates as 08. LOL! :P its so exciting! coz it's finally here!!! everything's like happening extremely fast.

new yr jus started but it alrdy feels like it's past so fast! goodness. yep, i've to agree with jem tt 2008 was definitely a roller coaster ride for me.

1st of all, it was where transformation took place. where loads of molding took place.
where GOD really pulled me back to HIM and melt my heart and changed my life.
still in the process of refining.
but i believe GOD is doing smth big in my life!
i really wanna be more self-disciplined and self-controlled.

i've got alot of things to plan! alrdy some stuff are like fixed for the yr!
and tt's great. coz only 3 days into the new yr and it's like booked. LOL!
i realised, how i hate last min stuff. as in, i dun exactly plan things in detail, but i like to have the big picture before i add in the smaller, minute details. HAHA..

and i really got to thank GOD and all my family and friends who have supported me and saw me thru 2008! thru all the times when i was so super down and really wanted to give up and all, thank U for being so patient with me and still embracing me and walking down the road with me! (((:

SERVE PROG is gonna take 3 mths. by then As wud be out.
then it wud be deciding which UNI and what course to take.
and in the mean time, it wud be taking BTT (yeah, i haven taken it) LOL!
and complete the whole driving thing.
and to SERVE GOD. i'm super happy to be back on P&P serving with gabbY! (((:

oh yes, and now, it's super different because we no longer have cell on fri.
and no service on sats.
i thot it was only my sat tt is freed up.
i realised, i'm super free nw. yepp, i really am. LOL! :P
super happY! can stay home and do stuff, and clear stuff, and do housework! HAHA.
and save money!

i need to draw closer to GOD.
2009 has been said to be a difficult year for all of us...
but my encouragement is..
PRESS ON! stay close to PAPA GOD.
be alert and be very careful!
weigh ur priorities!
GOD should always come first!!!

SEEK YE FIRST HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU!!!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 15:23
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note