Monday, January 12, 2009
i dunno
i dunno why.
honestly.
why i'm struggling so much.
what's wrong with me?
what happened along the way?

did MI and the ppl there change me tt much?
why am i the way i am now?!

why do i always get dragged down and bogged down?
why do i not have self-discipline??
why am i such a lazy person?

it hurts so much.
does anyone besides GOD understand?
TRUST is such a simple word....
yet, easier said than done.

i always believe it takes two hands to clap.
this yr is gonna be a yr of discouragement, sianness and disappointments.
i'm not gonna entertain it.

LORD, You're King of kings, Lord of lords,
Lord, u've brought me to this point, i know You wont forsake nor leave me!
put YOUR hedge of protection round me pls.
Lord, i thank You for everyone in SERVE.
Lord, i want to serve YOU!
i really do.
pls Lord, pls give me Self-discipline
and self-control
and pls help me to be complete and happy once again in YOUR presence Lord.
give me the strength to carry on.
help me to pin ALL my hopes on You and not on MAN.
thank You Lord!
IN JESUS' NAME,
AMEN! (((:
Slid down the rainbow at 19:12
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note