Sunday, January 25, 2009
THANK YOU.
well, it broke my heart when i read those words.

BUT, in anyway...
THANK YOU.
thank You for being you.
thank You for being there.
thank You for loving me.
thank You for your patience,
your understanding,
your sensitivity,
your GOD-fearing spirit.

Thank You for making a decision.
for correcting what was wrong.
thank You for everything said and shared.
thank You for being the ONE.
(((:

thank You.
because, i love You!

okay, thanks ernest, for listening in the train.
for the tissues.

thanks tim, for just sitting beside me silently and letting my tears flow.

thanks sus, for the hug, for allowing me to rant.
for the book, for the perspectives and views and all.

thanks carissa, for listening and the hugs.

thanks GABRIEL.
MR GABRIEL WONG, you do not know how much you've really been a blessing to me.
all your silent deeds.
your sensitivity.
your patience.
your being there for me! OH MYY!.
i'm so super touched by you the whole of yesterday.
for all the times, i tell u "oh gabby, you sure u're 21?"
i can tell u, the whole of yesterday told me STRAIGHT IN MY FACE,
yes, gabby is 21!
you're super sweet!
May you be blessed!

thanks YJ.
for the interesting talk.
thanks for broadening my perspectives.
and encouraging me.
and telling me how Good GOD truly is.
thank you for allowing gabby to send me home first.
((:

Thanks Melvin.
for encouraging me too.
and helping me to reason out the WHY part in me.
thanks for listening to me and sharing with me.
and still truly encouraging me though you're going thru a rough patch yourself.
((:


if i could have one desire,
before my life is through,
even in my darkest night,
my light will SHINE for YOU.

Most importantly, last but not least,
thank YOU JESUS.
for Your word so true.
NEVER LEAVING NOR FORSAKING ME.
FOR being my comfort in times of distress.
thank You Lord, for Your grace is sufficient for me!
Thank You Lord.
i Just want to thank You Lord, for intervening!
((:

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 18:51
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note