Sunday, April 26, 2009
i'm an ADDICT.
heyy!!!

i loveeee to SHOPPP!!!! HAHAHA.
i really love it to bits and pieces!
dang, should have gotten that tee-shirt!
i knew i had to have it.
now i feel there's smth missing in my wardrobe.
HEHE.

i'm addicted.

i'm addicted to many many things!!!
TOP 10 THINGS i'm ADDICTED TO:
#1. POOL!
#2. TAKING PHOTOS!
#3. SHOPPINGGG (includes trying clothes, window, and PURCHASING THEM!)
#4. EATING!
#5. HONGKONG DRAMAS.
#6. BEJEWELED! / MINESWEEPER
#7. MAKING YOU SMILE/LAUGH!
#8. BAKING.
#9. TALKING ON THE PHONE!
#10. GOINGGG OUT WITH YOUUU!!!! (((((((((:

I'M DEFINITELY NOT ADDICTED TO DRUGS.
DON`T WORRY! heh.

alrightys, i love baking. esp with the ppl i love! HAHA.
they're so fun! baking is so fun with my best friend and mummY! LOL.
i'm gonna bring them to church to let my cell ppl try tmr! HEHE. :p

i managed to get a top and a pair of jeans today! HEH.
finally! my grey jeans is coming in 3-5days time! HEHE.
i spent $82.60 at giordano!!!
HEH.
but my darling best friend offered to pay half! WOOTS!!
THANK YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST!
lol. duhh. you're my BEST friend! right? LOL.

next wk is shopping again with my best friend again!!! LOL.
ZARA, FOREVER 21, COTTON ON, BOSSINI, where else do u wanna go my dear?
LOL. macham i strike lottery gt alot of money eh?
its jus my craving for nicer tops coming iN! and shorts!!!

the weather has been REALLY AWFULLY HOT!!! piang eh, cannot stand it ah.
today i showered twice lehh!!! bahh!!
but i feel super clean! ((:
HAHA.

anw, i gtg.
need to beat someone's high score in BEJEWELED!

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:46
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note