Monday, April 06, 2009
mmm.. i also...
heyy!

i also dunno what to think.
what to feel.
how to feel.

honestly, i feel very trapped now.
i wanna be liberated.
when then can i be free?

when will my breakthru come?
i know i'm not struggling alone.

and everything is in GOD's hands.
but i'm really tired.
i'm really sick.

i dun like the lifestyle i have now.
and i have to change it.
and i cant jus keep talking abt it.

i've to do it like from today onwards!
target, goal, mission accomplished?

well, my ears are still blocked.
my head's spinning.
my throat's bleeding.
my heart is confused.

i wanna hide.
i wanna play pool.

i should sleep.

never put words in my mouth unless i really said so.

in HIS love
CHARI.
Slid down the rainbow at 01:39
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note