Thursday, April 30, 2009
my best friend for today is the toilet bowl...
heyy!!!

my stomach is hurting like crazy.
i really shouldnt have gone out at all.

i went to play pool with gabby and daren.
and today it was so much better.
more used to the place and all.
((:

i got to play properly despite my pain and all.
but by the time i reached home, i was in tremendous pain. ://
so far, i've vomited 2 times.
my lunch and dinner is all out.

i think i've spent enuff time with the toilet bowl.
like seriously.

i'm extremely sleepy.
i only slpt at 4am this morning.
was thinking abt many things.
and praying and all.
and writing down my thots and all.

so yepp, i'm finally feeling slightly better.

today, GOD sent ppl to come cheer me up and hear me out. ((:
i really thank GOD for nat, daren and gab. ((:
u guys made my day.
thank U! ((:

anw, pretty tired.
i got new game i'm hooked onto. HAHA.
its called... TEXT TWIST. ((:

anw, i really think its time we move on,
and stop being bogged down by all the small, trivalities of life. -.-
come on la, none of us are growing younger.
all of us are growing older.
but the question is... are all of us growing UP?
PONDER...

in HIS love.
CHARI ** ((:
Slid down the rainbow at 00:36
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Me, Myself & I
  • CHARISSA
  • MDIS - BB(marketing)
  • 01031989
  • TWENTY
  • DRUMMER
Wishes
  • Adidas Watch
  • Bagpack
  • ben & jerry's strawberry cheesecake
  • havaianas slippers (slim) <3 to RENA! ((: thankyouu!
  • many photos
  • LG [the secret] ((:many thanks to mummy and daddy!<33 :DD
  • SONY CAMERA ((:
  • BLACK ipod nano!
  • ASICS shoes
  • large,black CRUMPLER
  • NIKE [purple] bottle!
  • Wallet
  • more LOVE!
  • SPIRITUAL FOOD! MORE PLEASE!
Photos
Tagggg
Links
Where To?
Posts of Note